At The POP Zone, we want all participants to have a great time while staying safe. To ensure we can make this happen we have implemented the following policies:
- Because of the active nature of all of our classes, all participants should wear comfortable play clothes. Dresses are not recommended.
- Shoes are not permitted on the play floor. Children must play barefooted or wear socks on their feet. Adults MUST wear socks.
- Socks are available for adults to purchase at The POP Zone if you forget to bring them.
- Children and adults should always be aware of their surroundings. At times during our classes we may use swings or have other items hanging in the play area and it is important that everyone remains aware of their surroundings.
- Follow all directions given by The POP Zone instructors. They are trained to keep all participants safe while having a great time.
*Food and Drink*
- Children and adults should not consume any food or drink while in the play area. The play area is equipped with water fountains for your convenience. Food and drink can be messy, but more importantly they can become a safety hazard in the play area if a child has food while being active.
- We want to ensure all participants are able to enjoy class.
- If your child is being disruptive or is exhibiting unacceptable behavior, please remove them from the class area until that behavior has stopped.
- Hitting and biting will not be tolerated at The POP Zone.
- Parents are kindly asked to refrain from personal conversation during the circle class time to help the children focus and learn appropriate classroom behavior.
- The POP Zone reserves the right to not allow a parent or child to continue their membership at The POP Zone if their behavior is deemed unacceptable.
*Sick Child Policy*
- Please do not bring sick children to The POP Zone. If the child has had fever, vomiting or diarrhea, or any cold symptoms in the last 24 hours, please stay home. We will gladly offer a make-up class when the child is well.
- The POP Zone reserves the right to refuse to allow a child to participate if the child is showing "sick symptoms". A make-up class will be permitted once the child is well.
- Only the child enrolled in a specific class may participate along with their parent or caregiver.
- Any siblings who are not enrolled in that specific class are not permitted to be in the play area. They must remain in the waiting area. We highly recommend finding other arrangements for non-enrolled siblings as they will want to come and play in the play area.
- Infants who remain in their car seat or are worn in a carrier on the parent or caregiver may be in the play area along with the enrolled child.
- If a parent wishes to enroll more than one child, we recommend attending a family class that allows a wide range of ages to participate together.